Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Some random thoughts

Dear Paritosh,

Understand yr anguish but wish to tell you that there are people who are quiet, but that does not mean they do not visit mother's courtyard.

I for one have been uplifted (especially when the mood is sombre) by reading the messages posted here.

To paraphrase a saying - "Mother's mill works slowly but they grind exceedingly fine"

To cheer you pick, here are some words, Mother said once - It seems she once said - "One day I will leave taking Sharat (Swami Saradananda) in my arms".

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It has been a long time that we have communicated with each other here in the courtyard. I do not think I need to dwell on or understand why that happens repeatedly. All I need to know and accept is that this will happen but should not be a reason for me to hold back my thoughts and expressions.

We have had a lot of changes at work and often I would run to the courtyard only to be greeted by silence. I was unable to hear the unspoken words that may sometime be heard here and did not know what I could do. So I decided to keep quiet within. It took a very long time. I am still not able to hear the unspoken words but at least there is less agitation.

My hope for the courtyard was that we would transform this space in the cyber world into a real active shrine.

Maybe Mother has other plans.