Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am your little son who knows nothing but your love and unprofaned ,pure life

Maa ,Bless me a lot.I always try to read your's and Thakur's stories of life from Satarupe Sarada and Kathamrita nad Lilaprasanga.I read Vivekananda also from his different small books.It gives me instant energy.I find solace and my enigma from them.I try to get rid of the worldly wants nad obsessions that really haunt us as you and thakur have shown that life is only to pray the Almighty,to be benevolent,to be generous enough and work selflessly.I too try as much As I can practise these ideals and I have taken them as my objectives but sometimes I fumble to find a gateway of my life where from a ray of hope will dazzle the way of my life.I am so ignorant of your greatness that I can't sometime guess your blessings as they are always available freely to me and if I pray to you I think you become more kind and generous and pleased to me.
Maa forgive me if I have done any wrong and always be my torchbearer of my life to show the way and fight the odds of six ripus thar diturb me.Always shower your blessings on all of my family members and the fellow countrymen at large and in general all and sundry.With countless pranams at your much-sought after holy feet.....
Your only ignorant son
Joyanta Chakraborty

Location: WD-06,Vindhyachal Hostel,IIT DELHI,Hauz Khas,New Delhi