Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Proposal for Meditation circle

Sanjay
Excellent idea only I wonder how would we coordinate on the same time all over the world? What about a thought/a prayer/a meditation focus for the day?

Let us see what the other suggestions come to us here in the courtyard.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Pronam (salutation) to Maa, Thakur & Swamiji & all devotees.
Can we form a meditation circle and meditate at a certain time of convenience (may be the Belur Math Arati times) for few minutes and exchange our feelings on this e-platform. May be we can start with the theme of Self-expanding Love throughout the Universe today at 7:00PM (Indian Time). I feel that will be able to have better synergistic strong stimulating effect on everyone of us.

Re: Re: Proposal for Meditation circle

Greetings Sanjay and Paritosh,

Might we pick a date some time in the coming weeks? This will enable the word to be spread.

Is there an auspicious day approaching, which we might use?

The universe certainly could use a reminder of Mother's loving embrace.

Replying to:

Sanjay
Excellent idea only I wonder how would we coordinate on the same time all over the world? What about a thought/a prayer/a meditation focus for the day?

Let us see what the other suggestions come to us here in the courtyard.

Replying to:

Pronam (salutation) to Maa, Thakur & Swamiji & all devotees.
Can we form a meditation circle and meditate at a certain time of convenience (may be the Belur Math Arati times) for few minutes and exchange our feelings on this e-platform. May be we can start with the theme of Self-expanding Love throughout the Universe today at 7:00PM (Indian Time). I feel that will be able to have better synergistic strong stimulating effect on everyone of us.

Re: Re: Re: Proposal for Meditation circle

Guru Purnima is coming soon on 2nd July. There is Kali Puja on May 18th. My preference goes to July 2nd Guru Purnima.

What are your thoughts about these days Sanjay and Jayanti?