Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Subtle guidance and loneliness

Dear Rosemary,

The story you have shared is very beautiful. Whether you are bending history or not does not matter. What counts is whether the dream had some reassuring and transforming effect. From what you relate, it seems to have. I wouldn't call your experience subtle. It seems powerfully direct.

Each of us has been blessed in ways, subtle and not(!), in which we alone may recognize. Paritosh wrote about how we often come across just the right book or passage or have an otherwise affirming experience. In such instances, it is our own receptiveness that perceives and makes the connection...

For those times when, for so many reasons, we are unable to feel the cooling, reassuring breeze of Divine Love, these profoundly blessed experiences help carry us through periods of loneliness. Somewhere in our heart of hearts we remember that we are not alone.

Re: Re: Re: Subtle guidance and loneliness

God bless you.

I am looking forward to coming back here and talking more of Mother. I am reading "Holy Mother" by Swami Nikhilananda. Every single thing about Mother seems to be a direct answer (for Me). I am totally and profoundly in awe.

Thank you for your entirely correct perception and description of my experience.