Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Japa and Mantra

When our intentions are pure, we are guided to the right path. Right way quite often is not an easy way. We are never alone in life. Help sometimes comes after a long wait -- but it comes -- and often comes from unexpected quarters.

Before the great mystery of the inner life, man, be he a scientist or a scholar, a top executive or a millionaire, is but a child. The English poet Tennyson expressing this mood (In Memoriam) sings:

Behold, we know not anything;
I can but trust that good shall fall
At last — far off — at last, to all,
And every winter change to spring.
So runs my dream: but what am I?
An infant crying in the night;
An infant crying for the light;
And with no language but a cry.

We overcome all weakness by life in God. Our hands and feet can only work efficiently when they are directed by higher intelligence, so we accomplish very little unless we are under the guidance of Higher Power. There is only one Doer, but we forget. It is He who is working through us. There is an unfailing Power that works in us; and when we are right channels, nothing will be lacking.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Japa and Mantra

Thank you Vriju for having addressed the issue with such clarity and understanding. It is always educational to read your posts.

The Mother is holding you and has promised to take care of it, there is NOTHING else needed. Just faith and devotion to Her.