Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
visit to sarada math pune

Dear All,

After a long time i got the opportunity to visit the sarada math in pune. the Place is beautiful, serene....when im there i feel uplifted!

the head of the math Sri Yogapranna Maa , though not keeping too well , did give me darshan, and although in pain she gave an hour long lecture (as she usually does on sunday mornings), she reads from 'the Gospel of SRK' and from "meditation and spiritual life" .......

when i bowed down at the alter i remembered all of you here at the courtyard and offered salutations from ur side too.

On the 12th there is a retreat organised at the Sarada Math.... am hoping to go there for it.

Vriju , u live in England.... have u ever visited the Ramakrishna Math at bourne's end, Buckinghampshire?

thats all for now....

Re: visit to sarada math pune

Thank you brother, so very kind of you to remember. Thank you for the post.

Rosemary

Yes, Brother, I add my thank you with Rosemary's. We are all surely blessed by your remembrance.

Thank you for remembering us. Yes, I have been to the Bourne End Centre. In Wilmslow, I convene a Vedanta Study Circle covering Greater Manchester and Cheshire region and Swami Dayatmananda (Spiritual Head of the Bourne End Centre) kindly comes a few times/year to conduct classes for the Vedanta Study Circle.