Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPASSIONATE MOTHER

There have been many articles on the Mother especially since we are celebrating Her 150th Birthday but few will reach the level this article does.

It serves as a gentle reminder that spiritual life transcends all boudaries and Mother has the ability to touch everyone.

May She bless each one of us today and everyday.

Re: Re: Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPASSIONATE MOTHER

Well said, Brother.

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPASSIONATE MOTHER

a very touching message indeed. i have gone through depression prolonged myself, still not out of it. but mother as sri fhanindra, sort of envelops me with a blanket of grace as it were even as the fires of hell torture me. he allows me to struggle and when i loose hope calls me to him and gives me an experience of peace, a whiff of amrit as it were, readying me for further struggles. i am now engaged. how i work i alone know. my colleagues consider me efficient though slow and even consult me on some topics but i know but for guru's grace i would have been a laughing stock. i know my mind so i can say this. today sri fhanindra left for his home in upper assam where his ista deity mother durga is to be worshiped in the coming days. before going he stressed on me the need of having a personality of one's own, whatever calling of life one may follw. to have conviction in what one finds to be true and not to let one's words go in vain. that is, our words must carry weight. without personality nothing will avail. pu. bhuteshananda ji the first time i saw him (on tv) in december 1993 similarly stressed on being brave and building up one's character. today my turbulent mind was set to rest and given new courage and inspiration by the hour spent with sri fhanindra who on parting uttered a silent prayer for me. like ma sarada, silent, onobstrusive yet potent and ever patient. love, ankur

Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPASSIONATE MOTHER

I have got published this wonderful article in the feature page of The Sentinel,a daily published from Guwahati, Assam, so that more and more people can share its inspirational content. Thank you, and a very happy Durga Puja.
Ankur

Re: Re: MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPASSIONATE MOTHER

How wonderful that you were able to share this story of inspiration. Mother indeed touches lives!