Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
mother's grace

i am just an ordinary boy but i consider myself having three teacher-friends, swami bhuteshananda-diksha guru- embodiment of bhagavan ramakrishna, swami ranganathananda- brahmacharya guru- embodiment of swami ji and shri fhanindra- sannyasa guru-embodiment of the divine mother sarada( i haven't had brahmacharya or sannyasa, maybe will never have).in sri fhanindra i found the blossoming of guru's blessing through a letter to me on april 10, 1998 just after which i found him or he showed himself to me. in him i have found the love of a mother divine- ma sarada- and through him i have understood many of the truths of the scriptures embodied in the life of the saints. in his presence i have felt that god exists. due to past samskaras i am medically considered a schizophrenic, and the hell i have gone through, really his love has saved me. once when i said that i want live with him, he said, god says climb down, climb down, you have to undergo more suffering, why this attachment. i have understood that the lives of these great ones are really the living commentaries on the scriptures.thank you, ma.