Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thank you!!

First off, I extend my love to Jayanti and Paritosh for the time donated to the topic on which I selfishly expounded . . .This courtyard is truly steeped in the divine when one can write the way I did and in turn receive such heartfelt replies. Jayanti, thank you for the encouraging words. At times,I too feel that things will always be "perfect." Perfect in the full understanding that the power of attorney that I had once entitle "mine" is none other than Ma's. Now what can really compare to THAT kind of security???? At this point in time, I'm making serious attempts to discover the divine flow and pulse in which this beautiful cosmos undulates, and to perhaps catch that wave and be completely free . . . The debris along the way however . . . and Paritosh I thank you also. One needs the constant reminders that Ma is within as well as without, and pervades every cell of everything ever . . . basically a concept, while quite simple intellectually, escapes me too often. While I can't relate to the hardships of living within a caste system thus being deprived of relations with brothers and sisters, the desert in which i live seems to smile with the divine and it is at times like these which make me feel that Ma's radiance and grace, indeed Ma herself, do pervade everything!!! Once again, thanks for listening and for replying. All is much appreciated. Jai MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: thank you!!

You are liberal with your praise like a true son of the Mother. But know that what I wrote was because I too have suffered and had pain. At that time I did not know where to turn and sometimes willingly but often unwillingly, since everything else failed I turned to my Mother. At that time and later She has always guided me and so when I look back I wished I had believed that She is always with me and guiding me. Like Jayanti, I too hope you are doing well and the decision you have made will not have any adverse effects in the worldy/financial sense.

You speak of the physical desert around you, but the inner desert is always the worse one to face and live with. When the Mother is seated in your heart you are in the Oasis of her love and grace and even the dust and wind of the desert will never touch you.

May this journey help you and each one of us to know that the Mother is within us and even in the midst of real challenges we can always count on Her and lean on Her.

May we all feel the presence of the Mother always.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

First off, I extend my love to Jayanti and Paritosh for the time donated to the topic on which I selfishly expounded . . .This courtyard is truly steeped in the divine when one can write the way I did and in turn receive such heartfelt replies. Jayanti, thank you for the encouraging words. At times,I too feel that things will always be "perfect." Perfect in the full understanding that the power of attorney that I had once entitle "mine" is none other than Ma's. Now what can really compare to THAT kind of security???? At this point in time, I'm making serious attempts to discover the divine flow and pulse in which this beautiful cosmos undulates, and to perhaps catch that wave and be completely free . . . The debris along the way however . . . and Paritosh I thank you also. One needs the constant reminders that Ma is within as well as without, and pervades every cell of everything ever . . . basically a concept, while quite simple intellectually, escapes me too often. While I can't relate to the hardships of living within a caste system thus being deprived of relations with brothers and sisters, the desert in which i live seems to smile with the divine and it is at times like these which make me feel that Ma's radiance and grace, indeed Ma herself, do pervade everything!!! Once again, thanks for listening and for replying. All is much appreciated. Jai MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: thank you!!

Brandon:

how are you doing? Hope with Mother's grace you are doing well.

Re: Re: Re: thank you!!

Jai MA! greetings . . .things are quite well, and while I haven't commenced looking for a new job, there exists a certain sensation that there really is nothing to worry oneself about. Not a day goes by however where I fail to find myself performing salutations to Ma with a new-found fervor and security. Simply eating the mangoes. . . thank you, all of you!!! OM

Replying to:

Brandon:

Re: thank you!!

We are happy that you are doing well, Brandon, and can sit to enjoy mangos for a time.

Remember Mother's great insight and practicality, too. When people complained that Thakur's sannyasin disciples were doing work, Mother said the work was good for them because it was not possible for them to meditate on God 24 hours a day or for the mind

to be idle very long.

If Mother has a plan for you, she may need your help in bringing it about. Then again, she may not!

jaI Ma!

Jayanti

Replying to:

Jai MA! greetings . . .things are quite well, and while I haven't commenced looking for a new job, there exists a certain sensation that there really is nothing to worry oneself about. Not a day goes by however where I fail to find myself performing salutations to Ma with a new-found fervor and security. Simply eating the mangoes. . . thank you, all of you!!! OM

Replying to:

Brandon:

Brandon, we are all glad you are doing well. Jayanti’s post made me think ….

Does Mother need us to help Her in her plan? I do not think so. Mother can do it all alone without any help, but She would like to help us by allowing us to be part of the plan. This “allowing us” is not a ticket that can be purchased neither is it a permission slip it none of these. Yet, if we are to think we are able to become an instrument of the Mother by allowing the Grace to come to flow to us. By opening tour hearts and allowing the Grace to make its way in our lives. Often when we have nothing to loose, we gain the most since we are free from any care or concern and have truly developed the spirit of self surrender.

What can anyone say about the Mother’s Grace? It is there and is always there, all we need to do is unfurl our sails.

Brandon, we are all glad you are doing well. Jayanti’s post made me think ….

Does Mother need us to help Her in her plan? I do not think so. Mother can do it all alone without any help, but She would like to help us by allowing us to be part of the plan. This “allowing us” is not a ticket that can be purchased neither is it a permission slip it none of these. Yet, if we are to think we are able to become an instrument of the Mother by allowing the Grace to come to flow to us. By opening tour hearts and allowing the Grace to make its way in our lives. Often when we have nothing to loose, we gain the most since we are free from any care or concern and have truly developed the spirit of self surrender.

What can anyone say about the Mother’s Grace? It is there and is always there, all we need to do is unfurl our sails.