Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Letter from Pravrajika Mokshapranaji

This is a letter from Pravrajika Mokshapranaji, the second President of Sri Sarada Math who wrote this to one of her disciples. (I got it from the courtyard)

My Dear -----,
I duly received your letter dated 7th. Mysterious are the ways of God. We do not know why the Holy Mother plays with us. Patiently go on calling on Her. She has placed you variously in this world; as if conducting an examination. Do not lose hope, hold on to Her firmly. In this transient world She alone is our own. She is the reality. Try to feel Her presence ever in your heart and experience real peace and joy.

Hope by now you have come back to Trichur. May the departed soul of your younger sister rest in peace. Hope her daughter also has come back to Calcutta. Sri Sri Ma has relieved your sister from her physical
sufferings and given her shelter on Her lap.

The demise of Dhiraprana is indeed a great loss to our Sangha. The void that she has left behind would be felt by everyone who knew her. Remember that Sri Sri Ma is sitting there with her divine glory and
love. Try to continue your duties depending on Her. May She guide you always. She is always with you. She said, "If a thorn ****** your foot, it hurts me like a spear piercing my heart.? So, She always feels your
pains, She does not remain indifferent to your difficulties. "Misery is truly a gift of God"

May Sri Sri Ma make your mind calm and quiet. May you have peace of mind through Her grace.
With my heartfelt love and blessings,
Yours affectionately,
Mokshaprana