Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greetings from Banglore

I have missed you Vriju and hearing your voice is wonderful. Thanks for thinking about all of us here in the courtyard while on that rock that Mother sat on.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Spent most of my time sitting on the Rock (in the Ramakrishna Ashram, Banglore) sanctified by Sri Maa. I thought about all my sisters an brothers in the Courtyard and here I send my vast overflow of joy to you all.

Tonight I leave for Chennai on my way to Ramana Maharshi Ashram.

Vriju

Re: Re: Greetings from Banglore

Vriju,

What Grace! Also spent some time at Arunachala. Can get vicarious vibrations from where you are. Personally i really liked Skandashramam, and the Pradakshina is a joy, although it was further than i thought! Blessings...

Replying to:

I have missed you Vriju and hearing your voice is wonderful. Thanks for thinking about all of us here in the courtyard while on that rock that Mother sat on.

Replying to:

Spent most of my time sitting on the Rock (in the Ramakrishna Ashram, Banglore) sanctified by Sri Maa. I thought about all my sisters an brothers in the Courtyard and here I send my vast overflow of joy to you all.

Vriju

Re: Re: Re: Greetings from Banglore

Yes Vriju, we have missed you. But knowing that you thought of Mother's Courtyard while sested on Mother's rock brings a feeling of awe and wonder ... and unity. Where ever Mother's children may be, we remain ever united. In our hearts we join you there on Mother's rock, as you, in turn, remember Her children.

Replying to:

Vriju,

What Grace! Also spent some time at Arunachala. Can get vicarious vibrations from where you are. Personally i really liked Skandashramam, and the Pradakshina is a joy, although it was further than i thought! Blessings...

Replying to:

Replying to:

Vriju