Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bees

The bee has been a subject of some wonderful poetry in Indian literature and has been used metaphorically in many devotional songs. I am glad that this particular bee has joined us once again. It is wonderful that Mother keeps you busy in Her work. When one is able to see Mother’s work in everything then whatever we do and whether we are in the courtyard or not we are always in the presence of the Mother.

What more can I child ask?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have been among the absent bees lately, missing the necture of holy company with Mother and her children here in the Courtyard. She has kept me busy for some time. As these tasks are drawing to a close, I hope to be able to join you all more often.

wishing you each a Blessed and Holy Season of Celebration and Joy.

Re: Re: Bees

Yes, bees also work together in total harmony. Having visited some other sites, one is struck first of all by the strangely tangible Peace here, but also by the general sense of love and harmony.

We're half way through Christmas day now, here in Japan, and it's rather odd, coming from England, that it's not even a holiday, let alone a 'Holy day'. Jai Ma!

Replying to:

The bee has been a subject of some wonderful poetry in Indian literature and has been used metaphorically in many devotional songs. I am glad that this particular bee has joined us once again. It is wonderful that Mother keeps you busy in Her work. When one is able to see Mother’s work in everything then whatever we do and whether we are in the courtyard or not we are always in the presence of the Mother.

What more can I child ask?

Replying to:

I have been among the absent bees lately, missing the necture of holy company with Mother and her children here in the Courtyard. She has kept me busy for some time. As these tasks are drawing to a close, I hope to be able to join you all more often.

wishing you each a Blessed and Holy Season of Celebration and Joy.