Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blissful Mother

The Courtyard has been silent for a while. That is both nice and feels as it should be. Sometimes i have wished to make some comment or other but have erased it and stole quietly away, as it were, afraid to disturb the Peace. If the ego is not willing or able to get the 'signals', something happens to this PC..One really feels an air of benign censorship here.

On a personal note, Mother gave me the strength to stop drinking, after 20 odd years, (and smoking, for what it's worth). Thanks to all in the courtyard who have been so supportive. Love to all.

Re: Blissful Mother

"Benign censorship"...This seems a wonderful description of Holy Company! The inspiration and insight to review and hold in check our own thoughts.

Congratulations, Anthony. As you say, Mother is our strength and the source of our support. I am so glad it is felt by each of us here in Mother's courtyard.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The Courtyard has been silent for a while. That is both nice and feels as it should be. Sometimes i have wished to make some comment or other but have erased it and stole quietly away, as it were, afraid to disturb the Peace. If the ego is not willing or able to get the 'signals', something happens to this PC..One really feels an air of benign censorship here.

On a personal note, Mother gave me the strength to stop drinking, after 20 odd years, (and smoking, for what it's worth). Thanks to all in the courtyard who have been so supportive. Love to all.

Re: Re: Blissful Mother

I have myself missed the courtyard and kept coming here. However, I did not like the silence here but did not want to break it. Now I know why, there is a right time for everything and in Her wisdom Mother held back my words so that we may all listen to what Anthony has to say and share. It is indeed Mother working within us that makes us take these leaps of faith and gives us the strength to do our best. I have questioned the presence of the Mother on numerous occasions and still do yet when I come here and learn about “benign censorship” I keep silent and once again my faith is renewed.

Anthony, congratulations. Mother alone is your strength and ours too. Keep Her at the center. Your sharing has given me inspiration and strength to continue on this journey.

Replying to:

"Benign censorship"...This seems a wonderful description of Holy Company! The inspiration and insight to review and hold in check our own thoughts.

Congratulations, Anthony. As you say, Mother is our strength and the source of our support. I am so glad it is felt by each of us here in Mother's courtyard.

Replying to: