Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i really need her

Does Mother answer our prayers? I believe many of us are convinced she does,although the ways she does so are not always so obvious. The 'answer' may come directly. But it may come indirectly too. She often answers indirectly I think - as in the path which opens before us, or when the words or actions of others trigger a recognition in our hearts.

Ultimately the answer IS within us, for this is where Mother resides offering strength and courge to Her children. Thus, if we are sincere, we may come to trust our own hearts and not fear that we are only imagining her answer. Sincerity is the one thing needed to know that she is us, any ready to help us in which ever circumstance we find ourselves. She is strength, made manifest in and through us.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i m her child...i hope so.about 10 years..i called her.

stil..i m not sure..whether she accepted me or not..

AND NOW..marriage proposal is going on..i dont know how to proceed..i have no stregnth..to pray...i have read enough stories about her grace..all are happend when she is with form..BUT NOW...100 years gone..is ther any one..who heard her voice..OR..ALL OF OUR PRAYERS ARE ONLY IMAGINATIOPNS?

Re: i really need her [nt]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i m her child...i hope so.about 10 years..i called her.

stil..i m not sure..whether she accepted me or not..

AND NOW..marriage proposal is going on..i dont know how to proceed..i have no stregnth..to pray...i have read enough stories about her grace..all are happend when she is with form..BUT NOW...100 years gone..is ther any one..who heard her voice..OR..ALL OF OUR PRAYERS ARE ONLY IMAGINATIOPNS?