Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A long time

A few days ago I received an e-mail from Rosemary (on my now defunct laptop address.) Thanks Rosemary! It's been a long time since I was last in the Courtyard. Much has happened in the last year; have left Japan with my daughter (6) and am looking after her here in England, as being Autistic she needed more care than Japan could offer.
We are living in a small town, surrounded by woods and fields, and she is already much improved. There is time enough for Sadhana, but Internet access can be awkward. Am out of touch with the topics under discussion so had better go and have a read..

- 1st mail address is mobile, 2nd here in library.

Re: A long time

Jai Ma!!!!

The Mother takes care of ALL of us. Welcome back to the courtyard Anthony, you have been missed.

Welcome, Anthony. :)

We second your "thank you" to Rosemary for writing you...although I think this confirms that all really IS according to Mother's time. And, as Paritosh notes, that all are truly in Her care...however much we might question and doubt this.

Jai Ma, Anthony, this is such good news today!
I will think of you and your daughter, as I know firsthand the challenges and the rewards that you face.

Mother is kind to us.

Re: Re: A long time

In my joy to see Anthony, I forgot to join Anthony and Jayanti in thanking you Rosemary. This does confirm that all really IS according to Mother’s time as Jayanti reminds us. And yes I question and doubt it on a regular basis. Perhaps Mother is telling me something … May I be attentive to listen to Her words and know She IS and ever present in all our lives.