Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: St. Francis of Assisi

Dear Ankur Ji,

Thanks for your comments, which are always most appreciated.

Your warm understanding of my particular situation, concerning the complete contentment I feel, in obtaining my spiritual consolation and inspiration from the three publications heretofore mentioned, is also cherished by me.

May Sri Saraswati grant you the peace and isolation, necessary to absorb properly, the blessed contents of the Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, during your forthcoming re-reading.

I am sure that you will enjoy it immensely, just as I did, upon my second and third readings of Mahendranath Gupta's masterpiece. It seems that, with
every subsequent reading, special insights and previously unnoticed details spring to life.

Actually, I am planning very soon, to settle down to yet another serious reading of this book.

Om Shanthi Om

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: St. Francis of Assis

Respected Tom Ji,

You have today prayed to Mother Saraswati for me and today morning for the second time perhaps in my life I dreamt of our Holy Mother Sarada whom Sri Ramakrishna looked upon as Saraswati. I shall keep the dream to myself for the present. But I felt like having received Her blessings and may your prayers also be answered so that I can read the Gospel in peace and isolation. Thank you.
It is nice that you are going in for another serious reading of the Gospel. All the good wishes.
I am actually feeling happy today, though in a silent way, on account of the unexpected dream.
I think I will try to follow your example of having two three selected books only as a perennial source of inspiration. That will be helpful to me.

With thanks and regards,

Ankur