Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Christmas Eve Belur Math 2010

How wonderful to see Brother Ankur. No, no, there is no need to delete your posts. i simply needed to re-enroll the Courtyard. We have plenty of space to play and share here in Mother's Courtyard.

Christmas Blessings to my Sisters & Brothers. May Mother Mary Nourish You, Joseph Protect You, and the Baby Jesus Play Happily in Your Hearts.

Amen!

And thank you, Sister Rosemary and Sister Jayanti for your kind welcome.

With regards,

Ankur

Dear Sister Rosemary,

Thank you once again. I have finished reading almost every single one of your and Sister Jayanti's postings since the courtyard re-opened. And I have enjoyed it. It was this night (it is past midnight in India, 2.17 a.m. on the 25th December, 2011 to be precise) that Swami Vivekananda and most of his brother disciples took Sannyasa, i.e., became monks after Swami Vivekananda talked to them all night of the glorious life of Jesus the Christ, without anyone being actually aware that it was Christmas Eve, until after the great renunciation. This happened at the home of Swami Premananda or Baburam Maharaj, an eternally perfect Divine soul according to Sri Ramakrishna; Vivekananda (one of the seven sages), Brahmananda (Sri Krishna's playmate),Premananda (part incarnation of the Divine Mother Radha), Yogananda (Arjuna, Sri Krishna's chief and beloved disciple), and Niranjanananda (part incarnation of Sri Rama), and Purna Chandra Ghosh (born of an aspect of Lord Vishnu, the Preserver) were perhaps the only ones among his innumerable disciples who were, according to Sri Ramakrishna, perfect by birth, born-free, eternally perfect divine souls came on Earth to aid the Lord and to remove the sufferings of humanity. But what does it matter for the likes of me? They (the monk disciples) were all Gods on Earth (to quote the Holy Mother)and they must all have become eternally perfect by the grace of Sri Ramakrishna. Amen! One actually becomes purified even by gazing at their photographs. I myself have experienced it so in an intense manner on one particular occasion when sinful thoughts, mad thoughts were making me shed silent unshed tears. What a miracle that was. Glory to Sri Ramakrishna, Glory to His monk children. I will not glorify Holy MOther, for I am Her fool, and to glorify Her or even to try will only show my foolishness in bright daylight colours for all to see! Ma, Ma

Ankur

Dear Ankurji,

Thank you for your post. Happy Christmas from America!!

Sister Rosemary

Thanks Sister Rosemary, for sharing the lovely Video
of Xmas @ Belur Math.

Dear Ankur ji of Ramakrishna-Bhuteshananda,

So nice to see you back here in Mother's Courtyard,
as full with Divine fervour as always....

Dear Sister Jayanti,

My heart was in my mouth for a moment, when I read
that Brother Ankur ji wanted you to delete all his
postings...until I realized that he was just trying
to be helpful and free up space for more postings.....

Wishing all my brothers and sisters a Happy Christmas
and a Healthy and prosperous New Year 2012!

Thank you for your kind words, dear brother Tom ji. It is nice to get such remarks from devotees like you all. I continue my own mad way in the journey of life, but very fortunately I have found one (Sri Ramakrishna), who excels me in everything! Girish Chandra Ghosh is recorded to have said that though he thought he himself was very abusive, he had to bow down before Sri Ramakrishna acknowledging defeat even in this dubious art!! Glory to Sri Ramakrishna. Before His love, rebels like me have to admit defeat. Glory to Him the most obstinate, unyielding and tenacious lover of those whom He chooses to love and thus transform into His likeness, whose love enables the dregs and outcastes of society to continue to hope, continue to live till Mother gives them peace and rest. I never realized the power of love, the omnipotent power of love, before I felt God's love.

Ankur