Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
22-February-2012 (Wednesday) Reminiscences of The Holy Mother!!!

22-February-2012 (Wednesday)
Reminiscences of The Holy Mother!!!
SWAMI APURVANANDA - 09
Immediately upon coming down, my first impulse was to rush to Hari Maharaj with the news of my great fortune. But was already half past eight, and chances were that it would not be possible to meet him then. Besides, it also struck me that I had been away from the Math for three days though I had come only for one day and was supposed to return the same day. Due to the uncertainty over Mother’s darshan, I had not even sent any message to the Math. So I decided to return to the Math at once.

I did not meet Hari Maharaj during his lifetime again. Through his blessings alone I had succeeded in obtaining Mother’s darshan. It was sacred touch that had sanctified my body and mind. It was his prayers that had removed all obstacles on the way to my darshan of Mother. His powerful inspiration had guided me on the path of spiritual advancement. To this day I regret my inability to convey to him my heartfelt gratitude.

(REMINISCENCES OF Sri Sarada Devi by Monastics, Devotees, and others - Compiled and Edited in Bengali by SWAMI PURNATMANANDA - Translated by MALOTI SEN GUPTA : P 54)

Re: 22-February-2012 (Wednesday) Reminiscences of The Holy Mother!!!

Thank you for the most wonderful visual.