Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dear and Respected Brother Tom, Sister Rosemary, and Sister Jayanti

Dear Sister Jayanti,
Mother has gone back to the realm from where she came... in Thakur-Maa's lap...Nevertheless, for children loss of a parent is always a loss...Faith and devotion in Thakur-Maa is the only thing that can help us coming out of this grief...Nothing else matters when one has Thakur-Maa's grace...
Jai Maa!!!

Respected and dear Sister Jayanti,

Thank you for your kind post and good wishes. I am really sorry to learn of the passing on of your mother. May Mother grant you the calm and strength to meet the resultant sadness and feeling of loss, which I feel, in spite of what you have so correctly and wisely written, does come to a child. Really one's mother is the only one who remains one's own in spite of everything and anything that might happen. Hence is she to be regarded as the Divine Mother Sarada while we are with her, or she with us. I have learnt this home truth very very late in life, now only.

With good wishes and prayers,

Sincerely,

Ankur

Dear Jayanti,

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your friend and your Mother. I have felt for a while that something must be amiss. It is so good to from you. May Thakur grant you peace of heart and mind.
I will be thinking of you.

Your real sister,
Rosemary