Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jai Maa!!!

Dear sisters and brothers....
Reason for my absence for last couple of days was... I was called by Holy Mother's daughter Pravajika Ajayapranamataji to Trivandrum for initiation... At last my life long wish was fulfilled by Holy Mother... I had got an opportunity of getting initiated in 1991 by Swami Gahananadaji Maharaj...but somehow it could not happen...and Maa made me wait for all these 21 years to be given the Mahamantra by one of her daughters... Just pray for me sisters and brothers... that I will never deviate from this path that I have chosen and Maa will guide me in every respect...
Here is the picture of my most revered Guru-Maa:

for me this picture is very symbolic.... in the background Maa is feeding her son Amjad and just in front when I was taking my Guru-Maa's picture... I felt like my Guru-Maa was feeding my spiritual quest with equal love and compassion...

Jai Maa!!!

Re: Jai Maa!!!

Wonderful, wonderful, Brother Satwik. And the photograph is most beautiful and symbolic. I am so happy for you.

Jai Ma!!

Thank you so much, sister Rosemary...

Congratulations and good luck on your spiritual path, brother Satwik.

Thank you so much, brother... Need all those wishes from Maa's children!!!

Dear Shri Satwik,

Congratulations!

We are happy for you.

With regards and good wishes,

Ankur

Dear Satwik,

I am growing to love the face of your Guru-Maa. Yesterday, as I was posting a chat with my son on Facebook there was the face of Guru-Maa before me, because you had posted it and the photo was displayed on my home page. I felt her influence over me as I was having a needed chat with him. God helped me through you.

Jai Ma

Guru-Maa is so sweet and compassionate, sister... I was fortunate enough that inspite of being so tired after the initiation ceremony...Guru-Maa spent good time with me talking to me and clearing my doubts...till now I used to only remember Thakur-Maa-Swamiji every now and then... now every moment I remember those wonderful moments that I spent with her...
Jai Maa...