Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seeking Remembrances of Swami Aseshananda, Mother's Disciple

I have many wonderfully inspiring reminiscences of Swami Aseshananda, my first teacher, who I met in early 1954. Also quotes from his letters. I've often thought these ought to be passed on.

Marlina

I have many wonderful reminiscences of Swami Aseshananda, as well as letters. I have often thought that these ought to be passed on to other devotees of Sri Sarada Devi and her devoted disciple, Swamo Aseshananda.

Marlina

Dear Marina,

Being a researcher myself I do hope that your letters will get to the right hands for preservation purposes. I have contacted the forum adminstrator here (Sister Jayanti of Sri Sarada Society)so that your post here will not be overlooked. However, I have not received a reply as of yet so it is possible that I used the wrong email address. Please do not let this go. I have not been aware before of this particular Swami but your post has brought attention to him.

There must be a reason!!

Yours in Holy Mother's Grace,
Rosemary

Dear Marlina,

You are right, reminiscences and letters, especially of Mother's own Disciple, are precious. i will forward your post to Esther Warkov or you might contact her directly. (See the original post.) Although she has finished the project, my feeling is that she will know how best to preserve your treasures for others to benefit from.

Esther's email is: esther_warkov@comcast.net

Yours in Mother,
Jayanti