Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi

A Place where devotees gather to share inspiration.

"Holy Mother" painted by Swami Tadatmananda

Used courtesy of the Vedanta Society of Southern California

http://www.vedanta.org

Dedicated to Sri Sarada Devi
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Extended Break!

My dear family members,
The break from daily posts is getting extended due to some unexpected developments on the health front!
What prompted to take the break (blurred vision of right eye and long-standing neck-shoulder pain which was radiating to the left arm) took totally unexpected turn. While eye is coming back to normal, series of tests indicated some damage to kidney! This was totally out of blue since there are no symptoms of any sort. As a result of kidney issue, the painkillers for Ortho problem are stopped and I have to manage the pain with ointment and exercises plus a strict diet regimen and life-style change to correct the kidney damage 😊
In short, the break to continue for some more time with very limited typing on laptop and mobile. Looks like Maa has given me an opportunity to do extra Japa and better utilizing this "idle time" :) :) :)
May be soon will start posting at least Maa’s teachings which does not require much typing (our Maa is so compassionate even in Her teaching - which are so beautiful and short!).
Till next post…
Jai Maa!!!

Re: Extended Break!

Thanks for the update, brother Satwik. It looks like a case of 'cause and effect'. The pain meds prescribed by the Ophthalmologist caused damage to your kidneys. Hopefully, you will be able to restore normal function in time, and we will see you again posting Holy Mother's thoughts in her courtyard. In my case, I avoid even taking one Tylenol, unless the pain associated with the various transient ailments of the body becomes unbearable.

Om shanthi om