Return to Website

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message for my best friend, Stephanie Lane

I remember the first day. Katie Still had told me all about you and thought we should meet. It was just after Tracey's 3rd birthday and you were all napping. There was snow on the ground and I just showed up at your door. You let me in ... and I never left.
My Memory is long and full. We did not have one unexpressed thought nor unfelt emotion. I will carry you in my heart always. It's in the way the desert sage smells after a rain - the way the clouds fill the sky with shape and your mountains. It's in the morning phone call early in October urging me to run outside and feel that Fall had arrived. Sharing the joys of our grand babies and praying for each others families as our own.
You said it best, saying we were amoung the fortunate few that knew we would be forever friends. I will miss you more than words can even convey.
I know that I am truly blessed and a better person for loving and being loved by you.
Bye see ya,
Patty

Re: Message for my best friend, Stephanie Lane

What a beautiful way to remember Stephanie, I would be so blessed for you to remember me in such a way!

Re: Message for my best friend, Stephanie Lane

Looking for Chuck Hardison. Someone emailed me trying to find you.