Return to Website

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glen and Stephanie Lane

I wanted to just say how much the people of Trona have meant to me over these last eight months. As you all know, my parents Glen and Stephanie passed away this year. Glen was my step dad, but really the only dad I ever had. My real dad Ron Hardison died ten years ago. I'm an orphan. This has been the most difficult time of my life. But just seeing how many people from Trona that loved and remembered both of my parents has been extremely comforting. I love hearing fond memories people have of both of them, please feel free to email me anytime.

Thanks Doug for remembering them so sweetly on this web page.

Forever grateful,

Tracey

Re: Glen and Stephanie Lane

Please email me Tracy....I am your uncle and would love to hear from you...I am so sorry about your Mom but didn't know about her death until I saw it on this site. Love uncle Chuck

Hi my sweetie,
Looking so forward to seeing you soon. End of February begining of March...sounds great to me.
Love you,
Patty

am looking for chuck hardison...that replied to this posting. I tried to e-mail him, but the address he has listed is not a valid one. Tracy, I too am sorry to hear about your parents. Thoughts are with you little cousin. Take care and know that you do have family that still loves you...even if you don't know who they are.