Return to Website

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barbara, Don, Patsy & Chuck Irish

Has anyone seen or heard from Barbara, Don, Patsy, or Chuck Irish? They used to live on Mariposa street in Trona. Barbara was on the drill team.

Re: Barbara, Don, Patsy & Chuck Irish

Hey Joy,

I haven't been on this site for a very long time and just spotted your message.

My brother Don is living in Elk, Washington. He is married and has two daughters, Misty and Cristy and has two grandchildren, Zoe and Ezra.

My sister Patricia (she wants to be called that now) is living in Boise, Idaho and has three children, Jason, Alicia, and Gerry and has so many grandchildren that I can't keep track of all their names.

My brother Chuck lives in Green River, Wyoming, is twice divorced and has one daughter, Jennifer.

I am married and living in Ridgecrest and have three children, John, Beth and Ben.

I sometimes think of your family and wonder where you all wound up. It's good to hear from you.

Re: Barbara, Don, Patsy & Chuck Irish

Hi, I'm not at home right now but am checking my mail. Have not been able to get to a computer till now and won't be able to again for a couple weeks. So glad all you are doing fine.
My brother Kent lives in Ridgecrest also and still works at the plant in Trona.
I'm not sure where Max is, haven't heard from him in over 7 years or so now.
I was in Trona Memorial weekend. Went and put flowers on my Dad and Mom's grave. My Dad was killed in a T/A in slate range and my mom was killed by Dr. Jones negligence.
Anyhow, I was first married to Don Harned which never was a good thing (we just weren't meant for each other), and am now married to Ron Murray whom attended Trona till 8th grade.
Thanks for replying. God bless, Joy