Return to Website

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hi to everyone

I just found this site and saw the info about the upcoming 2005 reunion. Sounds great. Look forward to seeing some old friends. If you guys need help with the planning, just let me know.
Dawn :)

Re: hi to everyone

Hi,
I graduated in 1979. Were you before or after me?

Yes, this site is awesome. Doug does a superb job. Glad you found this site and keep checking in. Doug always has great things to post uh, well mostly. The sad things like people whom have passed away are heart breaking however: it is news for us all to stay in touch for more that reason. It must be tough on him as well when he finds out news of more passing on.

Hope this finds you doing well. Joy

I was after you. I graduated in '88. I really had a great time in Trona during my high school days. I don't like going back to Trona nowadays. It's just so depressing--no pool, no theater, no bowling alley. I miss the way it was. Hopefully, I'll be able to find some old friends with this site.

Dawn

hi dawn!

how are you doing? i saw you had posted something and thought i would say hello. i am planning on coming to the reunion. it will be great to see everyone. i hope you are well.

ced

Oh my gosh, Cedony. It is so great to hear from you. I can't wait to see you at the reunion. Hope life is going great for you. Email me sometime.

Dawn

Hey Dawn,

I noticed that you plan on going to the reunion. From what I understand, they plan on having it in Trona. I think that is a bad idea. There are a ton of reasons to support this. The main one being that Trona has turned into a rathole over the years. I don't need to tell you that though. I am trying to rally everyone to try to have it in Ridgecrest at the least. There is nowhere to stay for everyone in Trona, and I don't think anybody should have to make the trip to Ridgecrest after a funfilled night of catching up with old friends...if you know what I mean. Just trying to do my part. I will check back periodically to see how anyone may feel about this. See ya around...i always do:) N...

Dawn,
Do you remember me? This is a great website - I didn't know it was here! Where do you live now? Is the reunion in October for all classes? Let me know!

Hey Nino,
How's life? I also think Ridgecrest is a better idea. I know I won't feel like driving all the way back here after partying. I don't know if the older alumni will agree with us or not, but you're right there's no place for out-of-towners to stay in Trona. So that's a vote for Ridgecrest from me. I'm sure I'll talk to you soon. See ya' then.

Hi Kim,
Of course I remember you. It wasn't that long ago that our kids were involved in IWVYFL together. I'm still here in Ridgecrest. I like it though. So where are you guys at now? Are you and Don still together? How are the kids? Everything's great here. My oldest has his permit and is driving me crazy. Sam's in 8th grade. She quit cheerleading almost 4 years ago. She's sticking with dance though. She's been doing that for 10 years now. I have a 3 year old now. He's a riot. His name is Ezekiel (Zeke). Anyhow, email me sometime ok.

Hi Dawn,
I don't think we have met. I graduated in 1981. Analisa told me you would be willing to be a class rep for 1988. I have the first letter ready to go out. I will mail them to you or bring them to you. I just need your address. Thanks Julie (Young) Camacho