Author
Comment
HELP! 1986 Reunion

I am getting together the updated list to our Class of 1986 Registry:
Name:
Address:
Phone:
E-Mail address:
But I am still having trouble finding half of the class. If you have any information on the following 1986 class students:
1)Archuleta, Michele Attaway 2)Benkman, Christopher 3)Buctcher, Lisa 4)Cothran, Jackie DeVore 5)Dew, Regina 6)Dilley, Tom 7)Dunn, Mark 8)Earl, John III 9)Ford, Steven 10)Freed, Michael 11)Giamanco, Michelle Waight 12)Hamlett, Glenn 13)Harvey, William 14)Heranandez, Richardo 15)Jones, Ronda Stafford 16)Lane, David 17)Langley, Rory Todd 18)Laresn, Sidra 19)Luna, Michael 20)Martin, Jade 21)McCurdy, Michael 22)Murillo, Alicia 23)Murillo, Luis 24)Plummer, Dennis 25)Ruckdashel, Brenda Fisher 26)Ruesch, Michael 27)Saenz, Andy 28)Sayre, Ruben 29)Shaw, Paul 30)Stavers, Julie 31)Steinmetz, Sherry 32)Surles, David 33)Thomas, Jeanette 34)Trevino, Sherry 35)Woods, Jerry II

If you have any information as to how or where I can reach these people please e-mail me back.

Re: HELP! 1986 Reunion

My nephew Glenn Hamlett is living in Naylor, Mo. with his wife Tammy and five daughters

here is my email address my new home address is 36932 Colby Ave. Barstow, Ca 92311 home phone # 760-255-3095

Hey Mike,

I have Paul Shaw's email on my home email. I will send it to you. I will see what I can do to help with Tom Dilley, Ruben Sayre and Bill Harvey. Nino

Hi Michael,
i am in charge of finding class reps for the 1980's for the big 2005 reunion. Will you be willing to do this? i have letters to send out. i can mail them to you. The first letter should go out in the next week or so. i will need your mailing address. Let me know. Julie (Young) Camacho

Thanks for responding. I can get Ricardo Hernandez' and Ruben Sayre's address for you. Do you need paper copies of the letter or would you rather have an e-mail? Thanks for your help. Oh, are you related to Kevin Johnson? He was in my class.

Does anyone have any information on the supposed 1986 class reunion?

Apparently NOT! No one seems to know anything about our class reunion, I guess our class rep decided it was too much for him and just abandoned the project.
That's fine with me, there are others i would like to see from other classes anyways. Thanks anyways Mike.

Michael,

Tom Dilley is a Police Officer in Ridgecrest. You can contact him at:

100 W. California Ave
Ridgecrest, CA 93555

760-499-5100

Rick

in regards to the Reunion. I would be more than happy to attend,and see whats been happening with the folks from the time. I may not have graduated from Trona, since i moved to Palm Springs my senior year.
All i have left there in Trona is some family ,and friends who now recide in Ridgecrest. Theres a history,and there were good times in Trona. so yes send me info.who's going to attend.
20 years is a long time. i have seen recent photos of the class 84-87. and man that takes me back. i knew those people! where,and whats goling on in there lives
ok too much stop... stay in touch stop...
hope to hear from someone
Ruben (tornado@heart)