Return to Website

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: My brothers- Max & Kent Rana

I was recently informed that my brother Kent is not ill, just in much pain. I was afraid he had some type of life threatening illness after I was told he was ill at my cousins funeral.

My oldest daughter rec'd a call from my brother Max. She said he is doing great. Said still a comedian. She said she loves his jokes. Some have been asking about him so for those that read this site, this is update on my brothers.
You know, there are tons of messages from many people but hardly no one ever replies. Doug works hard to get everything up and running on this site. Seems we all could get more involved to keep in touch with everyone. Just my personal opinion.

Re: My brothers- Max & Kent Rana

Hi, I'm not sure if you'll remember me but I was a good friend of Max's. I was looking for a way to get a hold of him when I ran across this website, hopefully you'll be able to help me. I graduated from Trona High in '74 and remember being in school with him from 6th grade on. My dad, Leon Watson, used to take Max out to the base when he worked out there.

Once again, I'm trying to get a hold of Max again and I hope that you'll be able to help me.

Don Watson

Re: Re: My brothers- Max & Kent Rana

kWow, yes I sure do remember you. He'd love to hear from you. Give me a call at 918-696-2951 and I can give you a number to call. Take care. Joy