Return to Website

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Isa B.

Those of you who are class of 79, may remember Isa Bailey. If you do, do you know where she is? I just wonder what happened to her, where she is.

Re: Isa B.

Hi, Prior to her leaving Trona, She started going by Lorraine instead of Isa due to so many people teaching her about her name. Lorraine I believe was her middle name. She moved to Oklahoma with her parents ? Her dad worked at KMCC in Oklahoma City. Last June I went to KMCC in Oklahoma City and inquired about her dad. They informed me he did not work there anymore and had no other information for me. I too was interested in seeing if I could contact her to see how she is doing. If I find out anymore or get in contact with her I will let you know as I hope you will do also. Joy

Thank you for your info re: Isa. (Lorraine)

Your welcome and Ooops, silly me, I meant to say teasing her about her name instead of teaching. Sorry about they typo error. Have a great day. Hope we can find out something about her. I've tried to locate her. Joy

Have you located Isa Lorraine Bailey? She was a member of the class of '79, and as our representative for the 2005 Reunion, I haven't been able to track her down.
I would appreciate any help you could provide.
Thanks.
By the way, ME, are you a '79er, also? If so, let me know and I will forward 2005 reunion info. to you as it
becomes available.