Return to Website

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bad News

I live in Ridgecrest and was just give the hurtful news the Yanula Henson (AKA: Yuli, Yulie, Lou, or Miss Lou as I have always called her) has died today with a heart attack. My heart is broken, as is my families, because Miss Lou met my family the first day we moved into Trona. She and my mom were best friends and today is my Mom's Birthday. This is a sad day for Trona. She touched so many people's lives. Please say a prayer for George, her husband.

Thanks,

Marla Hale

Re: Bad News

Thank you Marla, I use to live two houses from her. She was a wonderful lady. She had a kind heart/mind/and soul.
When you find out when/where the funeral will be could you let me know? I'd like to send some flowers.
Don't know if you remember me..Joy Rana graduate in 79. Take care of yourself.
I hope George and family will be able to ..shoot, I lost my wording but I'm sure you know what I was trying to say. The Hensons are wonderful people.

Hi Marla,
I heard about Yulie last night. My heart is broken also. I worked with her for 10 years. She was a wonderful person. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Love Julie

Oscar called us last night with the awful news, we too, are very saddened to hear of her passing. She was a wonderful lady and loved by many. Out thoughts and prayers are with George and his family. She will be missed.

Yuli was an exceptionally kind, generous and loving lady. She was a dear family friend for over 30 years and will be missed very much.

I was sooo sad to hear about Yulie Henson. : (
She was a wonderful lady. My prayers are with George, George Jr., Oscar and the rest of the family members.

My deepest sympathies to the family. I remember being helped by Yulie with tutoring in first grade. I know there are a lot of people whose lives she touched.

Hey Mario, please ask Elva to check her emails, i've sent her 2 unless her email has changed. Say hi to her and Beatrice for me & JOse & Zef too, well to everyone ! : )