Return to Website

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
would have graduated in 1992

I was in the class of 1992 but was not graduated because I was kicked out of school for being 18 years old and leaving campus to smoke cigs at break. They told me they didn't have to let me go to school since I was 18 already and a senior and I was a bad influence on other kids because I smoked on my lunch break. SO I had to get a GED and was not allowed to graduate with my class that I had spent my entire life in Trona with. K-12 with only 1 year spent away(11th grade on Orcas Island, WA). It sickens me to see that I am not included in my year(1992) after spending so many years with the same people. please add me to the 1992 graduates.
After I was forced from high school I moved on to study environmental hazards and cleanup at the University of Riverside and was certified as a hazardous materials technician. After that I moved to Oregon chasing after my soon to be wife Cheresea Lamb. So the story would unfold...

Re: would have graduated in 1992

Hey Chris, any relation to Brian? I used to have a big crush on him when I lived there. Let's see, that was back in the 70's.

Re: would have graduated in 1992

HELLO STRANGER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY A BIG HELLO. I now live in Roseville still married, are you and i have two children, last i seen you had one. Well i will go. Right back!!!~~~~