Return to Website

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REUNION 2010 - GET YOUR REUNION SOUVENIRS FREE!!

TO ALL TRONA ALUMNI: The Trona Alumni Association (TAA) wishes to thank all of the Reunion 2005 attendees for your expressions of appreciation and gratitude. After all, that’s what makes this time consuming job worth it; that, and the great time we always have.

Now it’s time for you to do something for us. Recently, we had our final meeting. The purpose was to identify and discuss “lessons learned” so that we may improve the next reunion. While we have many changes planned, you may have an improvement we haven’t thought of. Please e-mail your suggestions and recommendations to me or any other member of the TAA you’re familiar with. The potential of each one will be reviewed/discussed by the TAA and, who knows, we might just have that all-alumni, naked, group belly dance in the tent in 2010 after all (you know who you are). Seriously, please send us your comments.

Secondly, please send any changes to your address information to upinflames.com for posting. Don’t forget to include the year you graduated. I know this is probably the last thing you’d normally think of to do during a move, but it’s very important come reunion time.

Finally, please volunteer to be your class representative. Lack of class reps was a huge problem for Reunion 2005. You don’t have to live in Trona or Ridgecrest, or even attend the reunion to perform this simple task. All you have to do is send the invitations to your classmates. We’ll send you the letter (electronically or hardcopy), and you forward it electronically or print it out, stuff and address the envelopes, and then drop them in a mailbox. Most of the addresses will be available on this website (upinflames.com). You may have to research some that are missing, but how much effort you put into it will be strictly up to you. That’s all there is to it. The returns won’t even come to you. For Reunion 2010, the TAA has decided to sweeten the pot. Each class representative will receive either a commemorative souvenir Reunion 2010 tee-shirt or baseball cap FREE. Your choice. So sign up now. Send your name and address info (including e-mail) and the year you graduated to me. I will be keeping a master list of class reps for Reunion 2010. Hope to hear from you.

Sandie Lane
Class of ‘63
ibsandie@mchsi.com