The Trona High School Alumni Message Board

All Things THS Alumni Related !

The Trona High School Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Doug

I know we are all sorry to see Doug go. Even those of you who are too young or too old to have known him have been able to keep up with others you knew and the town through these pages. I sure hope someone steps forward who can keep these going. It sounds like we need to pay some money. I don't have the ability to manage these pages. Someone with access should find out how much money it will take and let us pay for it.

To doug we owe so many thanks, for these pages have given us back so many friendships that was lost, and also given us the pride to say " hey we was from Trona". i agree i would be willing to donate to keep this site active if for nothing else then a memorial to a great person "Doug Polly"!
Rest in peace Doug, we all loved you for these pages.
jackie green standard

Read in the newspaper here in LB that there would be a memorial in January for Doug? Does anyone know anything about it?
A long time friend or Dougs here in LB,
Sam Upton

Spoke to Jeanne Murrin this week-end. She had talked to Shawn who told her the memorial will be in Feb. But I wouldn't hold my breath , after all this time, I think it will be difficult to pull it together. If I hear anything else, I will post it here.