Camelback HS Class of 1974 Message Board

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post anything pertinent to our Class, reunions, missing friends, etc. For a safe internet experience, PLEASE do not include anything personal such as your phone number or address. You may leave that in our 'Classmates' database. If anyone wants to get in touch with you (with your permission) your email or telephone number can be given to them. But be nice....or I'll have to delete your message. :)

Camelback HS Class of 1974 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marriages

I just thought it might be nice to announce the marriages that came out of the 20th high school reunion. Two that I am aware of are : I, Caren Beadle married Ed Spotnitz on April 6th 1996, after almost two years of long distance dating. He was in Northern CA, and I still in Phoenix. Pam Watkins married Tom Roland, I do not know dates or details. All four of us are Squaw Peak elementary qraduates of 1970. There may be more so you might want to do some investigating, or posting to this website. Anyways, it would be a fun announcement. Another interesting bit of trivia, Ed was the first boy I ever kissed in 6th grade while playing spin the bottle with Brad George, Paul Gainer, Pat Holmes, Lisa Lawerance and myself. Never thought 20+ years later we would marry.

Re: Marriages

And I'll bet all of this stuff was done under those old olive trees in the field, huh?! That is so sweet Caren. Ed was your first kiss. Were you two ever HS sweethearts? I always thought Tom & Pam were.

Re: Re: Marriages

Gemma,
Ed and I were never HS sweethearts, we were friends since 6th grade though. It is funny how things worked out for us. I was not aware of Pam and Tom being HS sweethearts, however, my high school years are blurry in parts. Great hearing from you, the reunion should be a kick!

Caren,
That's a great idea!
How romantic. That's definitely worth celebrating.
Let's introduce each couple at the reunion.
Kim

This was definitely interesting to read. Thanks for sharing! Congratulations too.