Camelback HS Class of 1974 Message Board

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post anything pertinent to our Class, reunions, missing friends, etc. For a safe internet experience, PLEASE do not include anything personal such as your phone number or address. You may leave that in our 'Classmates' database. If anyone wants to get in touch with you (with your permission) your email or telephone number can be given to them. But be nice....or I'll have to delete your message. :)

Camelback HS Class of 1974 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hello world

I just HAD to drop a note to say HELLO to all the people that may see this. I AM ALIVE and WELL. Its been 12 years since I have been in Phoenix and seeing the picture of the Camelback sign and 28th St brought fond memories I lived down that way hahaha
I look forward to seeing all your shocked faces. hope you enjoy MINE as well hahaha
see you in October
BOB James

Re: hello world

Hi Bob,

I didn't know you & likely you didn't know me. But I'm glad you found the website all the same! I'm glad you are going to come in October & it sounds like your friends WILL BE shocked if they all wondered what happened to you! Please fill out the contact form for us at http://CamelbackHS1974.com/classmates.htm if you haven't already done it. Mail is sometimes slow to arrive here.

Thanks!
Gema --> The Wacko Smilie...that's me!

Re: hello world

Hey, Fish! Glad to hear you're still kicking. All is well on my end, too.