Camelback HS Class of 1974 Message Board

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post anything pertinent to our Class, reunions, missing friends, etc. For a safe internet experience, PLEASE do not include anything personal such as your phone number or address. You may leave that in our 'Classmates' database. If anyone wants to get in touch with you (with your permission) your email or telephone number can be given to them. But be nice....or I'll have to delete your message. :)

Camelback HS Class of 1974 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Madison #2

Only spent 8th grade there before going on to Camelback, but look forward to seeing as many former #2 classmates as possible.
Anyone know what ever became of Tom McNelis?

Re: Madison #2

Hi Kathy,

I don't know Tom, but do you know if he had a sister named Jennifer McNelis, class of '72? If so, email me. I can help you with the information on Dr. Jennifer L. McNelis Johnson from the 1956-2001 Camelback HS Almunac. It still might be good.

Gema

I went to Madison#2 from K-8 and Camelback for Freshman and Sophmore years before transferring to Xavier. I'd love to make the reunion if you'll have me and if I can make it due to time constraints.

Hi Pam

I totally remember you! I hope you will be able to make it.

Re: Re: Madison #2

Hey Pam, Great to see your name...okay 30 years since high school...how many years since we were college roommates!! Yikes.
Look forward to seeing you. A lot to catch up on...

Text: HEY!!

Re: Re: Madison #2

Mad 2
Gr 5: Taylor
Gr 6: Kirby
Gr 7: Switzer
Gr 8: Kasper

Howzitgoin'? I'm alive and well, 2 kids, wife of 20 yrs. Glad to hear you're all ticking. John Teenstra, Jeff Baethke and I are thinking of coming, if you all can handle the nerd reunion. Take care.

Hi Pam,

I think I remember your maiden name from school. I would think that for these reasons this certainly qualifies you to be invited to the reunion if you can come! Why not just fill out contact info on the site. We can at least extend the invitation.

Gema