Camelback HS Class of 1974 Message Board

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post anything pertinent to our Class, reunions, missing friends, etc. For a safe internet experience, PLEASE do not include anything personal such as your phone number or address. You may leave that in our 'Classmates' database. If anyone wants to get in touch with you (with your permission) your email or telephone number can be given to them. But be nice....or I'll have to delete your message. :)

Camelback HS Class of 1974 Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wow! Just Found You All!

Hi Karen,

I just checked the message board (usually slow) & saw a few posts. I'm glad that you were finally contacted about a reunion! Prior to this year I think that the reunion committee's only could locate people through the phone book, a class list with parents addresses or knowing siblings. It was very limited & difficult for the reunion committee's. Now this time we have had the Camelback HS Almunac 1956-2001 available for us to search & it did/does help us tremendously, search programs, but also the power of the internet has been so helpful to us this time! What we lack is 'time' to search for everyone, but we are trying! Who knows what will be available for us to use in 10 years......

I hope you will be able to make the reunion Karen. If you see this message please fill out the Classmates Contact form for us on the website.

Take care,
Gema

Re: Re: Wow! Just Found You All!

Thanks Gema,
Will do! I am glad you have the alumni book it is far from complete but does list some I couldn't find!
Karen