Return to Website

Hagstrom - Cult Guitars - A UK based Appreciation!

Questions and Answers (hopefully) about the great Hagstrom Guitar brand.

KEEP IT RELEVANT, CLEAN AND FRIENDLY, ALSO PLEASE DON'T SIMPLY USE THE SITE TO ADVERTISE APART FROM SELLING SPECIFIC RELATED GEAR. (SADLY, OFFENDERS MAY HAVE TO BE BLOCKED) - apart from all that - Have fun!

From 2014: Due to costs of keeping this forum unlimited, in future, please use Facebook Groups such as:
Hagstrom Sweden https://www.facebook.com/groups/7752406742/?bookmark_t=group#!/groups/7752406742/
or Hagstrom Vintage Guitars https://www.facebook.com/groups/7752406742/?bookmark_t=group#!/groups/132675620130383/?bookmark_t=group

Forum: Hagstrom - Cult Swedish Guitars - A UK based Appreciation!
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Hagstrom Swede : how to date ? What is the value

Hello,
Can you please help me.

The serial numbers of my Hagstrom Swede is 53 021363
How can I date the guitar (1978 ? 1979 ?).

The guitar needs to be seriously repaired : after a fall, one of the 3-way toggles crashed into the guitar's body ! The wood of the body need to repaired and the 3-way toggles put back in its place
please excuse my English; I hope you understand what I am writing)
You can see a picture here :
%%bbCodeItem_1%%

I think it will cost a lot and I'm not sure that will worth the price. Can you tell me what is the value of my guitar ?

Oliver
Paris France

Email  
Re: Hagstrom Swede : how to date ? What is the value

Batch 021 is made in 1977-1978.

Value?????? Guitars that need some serious repair are not that much worth is my guess 200 € ???

Thank you for your answer.
A guitar dealer in Paris'suburb said to me that the repair of my guitar will cost more than 500 € ! I will try to find another stringed-instrument maker, more... reasonable.

Email  

Hey,

Maybe try to find another vintage swede and strip all The parts of The old damage swede.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains