Return to Website

Hagstrom - Cult Guitars - A UK based Appreciation!

Questions and Answers (hopefully) about the great Hagstrom Guitar brand.

KEEP IT RELEVANT, CLEAN AND FRIENDLY, ALSO PLEASE DON'T SIMPLY USE THE SITE TO ADVERTISE APART FROM SELLING SPECIFIC RELATED GEAR. (SADLY, OFFENDERS MAY HAVE TO BE BLOCKED) - apart from all that - Have fun!

From 2014: Due to costs of keeping this forum unlimited, in future, please use Facebook Groups such as:
Hagstrom Sweden https://www.facebook.com/groups/7752406742/?bookmark_t=group#!/groups/7752406742/
or Hagstrom Vintage Guitars https://www.facebook.com/groups/7752406742/?bookmark_t=group#!/groups/132675620130383/?bookmark_t=group

For Sale - Instruments / Equipment / Spares
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two rare Canadian only guitars for trade

Hello,

I have one each of the limited run single pickup Canadian guitars for trade.

They have original finishes with all original parts, and are in collectible condition with a bit of minor work on each required.

Only interested in Vintage Hagstrom guitars, basses, and amps.
Really do need a few more amps please. Also looking for a Super Swede bass currently.
I am prepared to send these guitars to Sweden, but just thought to try my luck locally, as the shipping will be a little easier on the wallet.

My friend Mike and I have perhaps the largest collection of Hagstrom guitars in Canada, numbering around 50 vintage models, and including a couple Japanese prototypes (Ultra Swede and a shredder style in white). Always looking for Hagstrom enthusiasts to get together with. We're in Abbotsford, BC, just north of Bellingham Washington USA, and east of Vancouver BC Canada.

Send an e-mail

keithhebert 'aht' shaw 'doht' ca

Re: Two rare Canadian only guitars for trade

Very nice! We don't own any Hagstroms yet but we're saving up for our first right now. We live here in Seattle so we'd love to hear about get-togethers, maybe a regional dust-up in Bellingham or somewhere else. Let us know or respond to this thread if anything like that does end up happening, our email is geniusjones at gmail dot com. Good luck with the sales on these two.