Return to Website

Hagstrom - Cult Guitars - A UK based Appreciation!

Questions and Answers (hopefully) about the great Hagstrom Guitar brand.

KEEP IT RELEVANT, CLEAN AND FRIENDLY, ALSO PLEASE DON'T SIMPLY USE THE SITE TO ADVERTISE APART FROM SELLING SPECIFIC RELATED GEAR. (SADLY, OFFENDERS MAY HAVE TO BE BLOCKED) - apart from all that - Have fun!

From 2014: Due to costs of keeping this forum unlimited, in future, please use Facebook Groups such as:
Hagstrom Sweden https://www.facebook.com/groups/7752406742/?bookmark_t=group#!/groups/7752406742/
or Hagstrom Vintage Guitars https://www.facebook.com/groups/7752406742/?bookmark_t=group#!/groups/132675620130383/?bookmark_t=group

For Sale - Instruments / Equipment / Spares
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rare, original, left handed Hagstrom Scandi -For Sale

I'm reluctantly selling my Left Handed Hagstrom Scandi which I've had for over 30 years now. It is in lovely condition for the year and has no replacement parts (except strings of course) and the only issue is that the 'label' has been lost off of the volume knob. I have not replaced the knob as I wanted to maintain the original.

As expected the action and neck are excellent (its a Hagstrom after all) as is the body and the guitar comes with an excellent quality hard case which is not Hagstrom's own.

I bought this guitar many many years ago from a music shop retailer who emigrated to Australia. It was his personal guitar and he bought it when Hagstroms were first appearing in the uk in larger number. The left handed version is however rather rare and I've never seen another one for sale.

I'm looking for offers in the region of £1000 for this lovely guitar - it is in very good condition for its age and has been well looked after. Indeed it's spent most of it's life in its case as I did not want it to get damaged.

I will try to post some pictures on this site if I can find out how but in the meanwhile if you'll send me your email address I will post some directly to you if you're interested.

Thank you for looking.