Return to Website

Tarkan's New Message Central

Welcome to Message Center of Tarkan. Please free yourself to post any message relating Tarkan. And don't forget to add your bookmarks to come back later.

Tarkan's New Message Central
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: is Tarkan gay?

Hey Tarkan I LOVE YOU more than anybody else, you are so so SEXY and i am crazy about you! We have same eyes and maybe something else we have in common??

Hello! first of all i dont think (even if he is) that hes a strong sunni muslim i mean you see him make out with girlz all the time and showing his body (totally not complaining about seeing his body! lol). im not muslim but i dont think they do that. or do they? i dont know! anyhoodles i went on a website called foto muharbi.com and they had this article and these pictues and it said "Tarkan'in sok fotorafglari" (dont kno if i spelt everthing right) and it translates into "tarkan in shock foto" or something liky that. i couldent translate the whole article so i had my best friends mother read it (shes full turkish) and she says that tarkan said hes not gay! so im still a little bit suspicious! be cuz those pictures looked way to friendly!

i like him , and i hope that he is

I learn Tarkan is gay. I meet him not long ago and he invited me to his house. I went there. He was very nice but after some hours he ask me for sex. I am male. Why you think he ask me for sex if he not gay? Sad story girls but yes Tarkan is gay.

tarkan is not gay he was born in germany and hes not kurd hes turkish and have model girlfriend.i like to advise u all to study tyhe bio then talk bout his personell life. very important to know

TARKAN IS NOT A KURD. This is very insulting to Turks and is like calling a White British person a pakistani.

Tarkan is from the Black Sea region in Turkey which are very strict Turkish nationals also. He does not speak any language apart from Turkish German and English.

His name also is a very old Turkic name that has been recorded as one of the oldest Turkic names recorded by the Chinese - when they were being attacked by Turks in the 7th Century. Tarkan was a Turkic king.

TARKAN IS TURKISH HE IS NOT kurdish and he speaks TURKISH ,ENGLISH AND GERMAN CLEAR?????

ok ok ok ok ok !!!!!! enough!!! we should be arguing over wat tarkan is wether its if hes a kurd or turk or hes gay or not!!!!!! shouldnt we just appreciate tarkans sexy ass and singing voice?

Re: Re: is Tarkan gay?

of course he is not!!!!
By the way, ALAA (LAYLA) PLEASE MAIL ME!!! IT'S ME SEDA :)
I WAS HACKED AND JUST REMEMBER THIS BOARD

ok guys>>> iwant to tell yo some important words >>>> if yo truth men's yo didn't say's this word for normal man>>

isay's that when ididn't love tarkan>>> and when italk about tarkan as my best singer iwell talk with yo worst than that. ok honest

and iwant to see some one says to tarkan is gay

hi there!

i adore tarkan, even if he's gay, bi, muslim, non muslim, christian, bouddhist, jewish, kurdish, turkish,etc...

he's so talented, i like his style, i like his music even if i don't speak turkish at all and he's so cute and sexy so i don't care about something else! i love him just the way he is

peace...

leila from paris

I am A turkish boy.I live in Turkey.I know he is a gay.This is natural.He is a gay.I wanna sleep with Tarkan sooooo much.He has got nice ass

I love you Tarkan

I wanna **** you tarkan.I wanna suck your cock. I am gay too.**** me so hard

Hi Turkishboy and KuRt CoBaiN,

Tarkan sometimes goes to clubs with his girlfriend. He likes to party. I meet him at a club in Istanbul. A few weeks later I seen him two more times. I talked with him. He invited me to a after party. I went and had a great time. I'm a gay male but don't look gay. After a few drinks he was a little drunk so at the party he was flirting with me and a another female. He was making out a bit with that girl and left with her. Maybe Tarkan is bisexual. I'm not sure. Anyway, before he left the party he gave me his phone # and address and told me to visit him sometime.

Of course a few weeks later I called him. He wasn't home the first three times I called but I got him on the phone the last time. We talked and he invited me over. We hung-out and had fun. I like Tarkan because he's comfortable with his sexuality. I'm sure he is attracted to men because he kissed me(on the lips) and touched my ass. I'm not going to tell if we had sex or not because it's personal. However, I just want all his gay fans to know that Tarkan enjoys the gay lifestyle also. From my experience, I'm sure Tarkan is either gay or bisexual.

Re: He is not Kurdish!!

where this coming from he is not damm kurdish!!! he is from Black Sea Rize!!!!!! Plus yeah lot people know In turkey he is Bi or gay Who Cares

Nice fantasy Eric, but he´s not gay... maybe it's better to keep your dreams for you.

i really dont think someone that had sex with tarkan would be teasing people about it by basically saying.. "guess if i did or not (im so naughty) look at me!!" on a message board on the internet.

I think that is way sad. and totally immature. And im not jelious. i couldnt care less. I just dont believe it.

who care??I love him anyway!I'm the greatest Italian Tarkan's fan I suppose...Tarkan,i pray you:come soon in Italy to sing!!!!!!

I think that Tarkan is very sexy,and i don`t care if he is gay or not
I just love him,his music,his eyes
AND I WOULD LIKE TO GO ON HIS CONCERT BUT UNFORTUNATLY I LIVE IN SERBIA AND HE PROBOBLY DOESN`T HAVE ANY PLANS IN MY COUNTRY!!!! TOO BAD!!! :(

**** all who say one word about tarkan i ll kick his ass i swear...kisses for all tarkan fans... tarkan is muslim...tarkan is turkish..tarkan is exellent pop star...tarkan in the picture was huging his friend and tarkan is not a gay he have a girlfriend....just to clear everyone informations...someone have a comment??...

Tarkan(my darling) is a man not gay. He is a turkish man. He is muslim. He has got a girlfriend. Why are u saying tarkan is a guy?????? i dont understand. When the people say to me tarkan is a gay, i want to kill them. This is very horrible. Please dont say tarkan is a gay. TARKAN ISNT A GAY. HE IS A TURKISH MAN.

hey lucky star tell me the way to be a member of
tarkan fan club on yahoo groups n how one can meet tarkan?? does the yahoo ppl provide u with an opportunity to meet with tarkan???

Come on people Does it really matter if Tarkan is a gay or a bi or a straight or whatever????Be sure he's not gonna sleep with you anyway,I dont give a ****,be like me and just enjoy his music.I'm a huge fan of him from the turkish part of Iran

TARKAN ISN`T GAY AND HE WAS NEVER GAY
HE ISN`T KURD
HE IS A TURK

i dnt think he is as he did date one of his fans,i think that we shud just leave him to it an d enjoy his music!!!

I believe that it is pretty pathetic to ask about any body's sexual orientation! what would you get out of knowing if some one is this or that? plus, you should never ask about some thing that (YOU), would not like to be asked! clear? rajanahee@dm.gov.ae

HEY ATANTION! TARKAN NOT GAY, HE IS NOT KURD AND I LOVE HIM. I AM RUSSIAN AND I LOVE HIM HOW YOU TURKISH GUYS CAN SAY THOSE WORDS TO HIM. THAT IS NOT GOOD. HE IS FROM YOUR NATIONALITY. BOYS BE NICE TO HIM. HE IS AWSOME.

hi everyone!i am turkish and i know tarkan he is very good person and absolutely he is not gay because he has got a girl friend.tarkan loves his girl friend.(again)absolutely he is turkish from rize(north of the turkey).he is muslim.

KURD??? I MEAN KURD??? KURD MY ASS HE TOTALLY AND UNBREAKABLE TURKISH (AND THERES THE SEXIEST MEN ALIVE) SO PLEASE DONT SAY $5&7 COME ON, HE LIVED IN GERMANY FOR A WHILE NOT SYRIA DUMB!!

1 2 3