Return to Website

Tarkan's New Message Central

Welcome to Message Center of Tarkan. Please free yourself to post any message relating Tarkan. And don't forget to add your bookmarks to come back later.

Tarkan's New Message Central
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tarkans advert

Here in England, they are shoving Yakult advert,some kind of yogurt,while the girl eating yogurt they ask about her fantasies.First if she wants egzotic holiday
then car then if she wants Tarkan.She say yes but insted of Tarkan anather Turkish singer Emre Altug cames .I didint understand why Tarkan wasint in, even though I love Emre ALTUG ass well.
If someone knows about this let me know.
bye

te amo

ERES EL CIELO, SOBRE LA TIERRA
Y LA FRESCURA DEL AGUA, HECHO
VOZ Y EN TU FIGURA, LA VIDA
HECHA IMAGEN.

Re: tarkans advert

Hello Seher!

Thank you for telling us about that yoygurt commerical. I am living in the USA so I never seen it. I wish I could see that because I also love Emre Altug.
Here in America Turkish singers are not popular.
Yes it's very strange why the girl talks about Tarkan, but he is not there. Maybe it is a joke. I don't understand. Anyway, are you Turkish but living in England? I know Tarkan is famous in Europe. But I did not know Emre was famous/popular in England
or any other place in Europe. Is he?

Hey seher

I was reading your message. That was interesting, but strange why they did not use Tarkan in that yogurt advertistment. Was this for television, radio, or a magazine? Anyway, I love Tarkan and Emre Altug!!!!
It's easy to find information, fan sites, photos and
music about Tarkan, but impossible to find anything about Emre. Can you tell me where I can learn more
about him? I would like to start a fan website about
him in English. I hope you can help me

turkish singers is so local even tarkan i didnt see any hit song for him in europe since simarik its a fact

hi
thanks for your replys,I live in England but my parents origanally from Cyprus so I can speak Turkish ass well.I check the net for you you can find EMRE from www.EMRE ALTUG.COM from this side you can wach his clips .He has really kissible mouth ond eyes like chocolite.By the way it was tv advert.
bye

I need someone to translate the words of Emre Altug songs from Turkish into English.
So, if you are a Turk and you can read and write both English and Turkish, please leave me a message here. I am making a website about Emre in English for his fans that are not Turkish. Tell me if you want to help. I will give you my e-mail address later, OK? I hope to hear from someone soon. Thank you!

Ok first. someone has to clue me in on Emre Altug!i feel so idiotic being Turkish and not knowing who he is! Maybe it was like you kno she says yes to Tarkan but another comes along! in america they have follow-ups to certain commercials so maybe they do that in England!So maybe theres gonna be another commercial and Tarkan shoves Emre out of the way and kisses the girl!
who knos! Could happen!

Hey, Alev

Emre Altug is a very sexy and good looking Turkish singer also. I don't know why but so many singers from Turkey are HOTT!!! I love Tarkan and Emre!!
Their music is great and they both look gorgeous!!!

thanx tereesia!

Hi evryone
Yesterday night in turkish channel they showed tarkans first AVEA advert(mobile phone operiter), Tarkan got short hair cut,
he was singing on his mobile with quite sexy voice to his lover.All of you have to see this.

hi
I live in england and dont have turkish channnel.Do day show that advert on the net?
bye

oh yes. http://tarkan.avea.com.tr you can download it from here.if you have some problems contact me via email or msn.ı am turkish.ı am ready to help everybody

Hi
Is there any news from EMRE ALTUG lately,
Is he going to release any album latili
I saw his SICAK COK SICAK video and it was hot

hi
He released Charity album few months ago (sensiz olmuyor)you could listen his songs from :
MuzikBul.Net emre altug sarkilari.
In that sight you can find all Turkish singers as well.
sarki ismi:song name sarkici:singer
en hit sarkilar:latest top songs
bedava:free yeni albumler:new albums
bye

Hey Penny,

Emre has released two CD's since "Sicak". The first was "Dudak Dudaga" which is very good! His lastest is "Sensiz Olmuyor". I also heard he is currently in America recording music for a new CD in English.

If your interested in staying informed about Emre Altug's music and more, please let me know. I will give you the web address to a great Emre fan page. The site is in English so you can read it and learn more about him.

Hello
I am from Check Republic, I love Tarkan is there any other Checks who is looking this page as well.
I also love Celik(chelik)Check him out.
see you

Hey everyone talking about Emre altug.. I have uploaded onto my youtube some of his older videos ans soon will be adding new ones. But if you want to come just to see his beautiful face everyone is welcome and if its turkish music your after please come there is tons to search for there and actually watch the videos without needed to download them...
You can find me here to watch his clips..

http://www.youtube.com/user/eyesofanangel7783

thanks for the clips. Is there any homepages that I can see these very clearly?

Think about it – why stress when you have a proven ally in take my proctoru exam for me? Our credentialed team is more than just a service; it's your ticket to achieving those elusive grades. Leave behind the anxiety, embrace our expertise, and set yourself on a trajectory towards undeniable success.