Return to Website

Tarkan's New Message Central

Welcome to Message Center of Tarkan. Please free yourself to post any message relating Tarkan. And don't forget to add your bookmarks to come back later.

Tarkan's New Message Central
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
which hairstyle ?

Tarkan now days has got really short hair.I tougth it suits him very much.He looks like a young nougthy boy. I didint like his dudu dudu hair.
Which one you prefer?

Re: which hairstyle ?

Long... like in the cover of Karma...

I have to agree with Mimi... but I prefer it even longer, like in the Hup video. But let's face it, the man could shave his head and tattoo it with a map of Turkey, and he'd still be gorgeous.

you're so right jill

He looks nice with both long and short hair. However, I agree with Mimi and Jill. Tarkan looks best with long hair. I don't know why, but exotic type guys like Turks, etc always look better with long hair. The long hair on Tarkan is really sexy! He is gorgeous!!!

When he released his first album I was so young and Iloved his hair and his eyes when I first saw him.It was like in the sikidim.Now I still love him.

im feelin both..i like the longer 1 better he screams sex appeal! LOL well hes hot either way

I JUST SEE HIS NEW SHORT HAIR WITH HIS VERY APEALING SMILE , HE LOOKS BREATHTAKING

i LOVE his hair in the Hup video!! oh man hes sssssssooooooooooooooooo sexy in that video when he bellydances!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is sssssooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Well... short, long, green with blue spots.... however his hair are, he's gorgeous anyway!!
But the look I love the most is when he's long haired... like in the clips of HUP or KUZU KUZU...
As for the belly dance.... SLURP!

HI EVRYBODY
did you see his new pictures.he is owesome with navy blue shirt or is it purple
aniway I loved his new emage
How about you

LON LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG hair

Hi
I love the Come closer cover and his new image.

Each challenge is an opportunity in disguise. With our take my proctor exam for me service, unlock the doors to your potential. Our dedicated team sees the genius within you, waiting to shine. Embrace this chance to transform, to soar, and to redefine your academic journey.