Return to Website

Tarkan's New Message Central

Welcome to Message Center of Tarkan. Please free yourself to post any message relating Tarkan. And don't forget to add your bookmarks to come back later.

Tarkan's New Message Central
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tarkan video clips

where can i download some video clips of tarkan's songs? i've googled every possibility and i've come up with nothing...can someone help please?

Re: tarkan video clips

Hi, istar.

Oh... you seems to have tried really hard to get Tarkan video clips...
Let me help you.
Try the websites below.

TARKAN.com
http://www.tarkan.com/English/Extra.php
You can enjoy video clips, download wallpapers and a screensaver, and send e-cards of Tarkan!

Avea-Tarkan ve Ask
http://tarkan.avea.com.tr/
Click 'Avea Live', then click 'Klipler.'
You can even download Tarkan CM at 'Reklam Filmleri.'

I hope you will enjoy Tarkan video clips!

thank you so much! i've been through yahoo, google, altavista and nothing :( why are they so elusive :P
he's so sexy!

you can go to Viyanaturk.com they have video clips from alot of turkish artists.... tarkans are on the 7th page...

how do you save the clips on that site?

Hey! Thanks for the link to the Avea website. i had not seen that before, i really enjoyed watching the clip for the mobile phone promotion. I actually have most of tarkans videos on DVD and im Mpg formatt. which is very good quality. I am a MASSIVE fan of Tarkan and bought some symbols to belly dance to Dudu (my favourite album of tarkans) he is just incredible! i will post here more often now i know the board is here. Nice to talk to people who love Tarkan to.

is there any way i can get those clips off you? the ones are have a such shocking quality!

Hello Ishtar,

I got many of Tarkan's videos. I can send them to you, if you like. Just let me know, OK?

i'll love you for the rest of my life if you could do that for me :D

Hi Ishtar,

Sure, I will send you some videos soon, OK? Thanks for the e-mail address.

oooooo thank you so much!
if that doesn't work than you can try my gmail :D
<-email icon

Hey Ishtar,

Do you use MSN/Yahoo messenger? Some of the videos are too large to send by e-mail. I could transfer the files easier online. Let me know, OK?

ishtar ı can help you too.ı have a large collection of pictures and videos of Tarkan.Some of videos were taken at the concert,live if you like contact me via email or msn.see you soon..........

thanks for the link alev.

everyone....if you could uplaod them to:
www.megaupload.com
or
www.yousendit.com
than you can post the links for everyone to download which would be great!

Hi,

Please email me at - moorespearsfan@hotmail.com and we can exchange Messenger details and trade tarkan videos.. I have all of his videos. But there are more i know of that i dont have. Please email me and i will happily trade!!

Anthony

annothy, i have nothing that is good quaiilty to trade :D

Hey Ishtar,

I was going to give you the videos but you never told me if you used MSN/Yahoo messenger. The files are to large for me to send in a e-mail. I tried to post on www.megaupload.com and www.yousendit.com but these links didn't work.

argh! msn doens't work for me...and i don't have yahoo messanger :(
what happened when you tried to use those links?

Hey Ishtar,

Something was wrong with those links, but I think it's fine now. Is it free to send files from that megaupload site? If so, I will try to send you some Tarkan videos. Let me know if your still interested, OK?

*grins* of course i'm interested! and yes it is free :D
thank you very much!

Re: Re: tarkan video clips

Is it too late to get in on some Tarkan videos? I adore that man...and since I live in the US...it is hard to get anything decent.

hey I just want to have some information about how could I download videos like bounce and other concerts please halp me .
hey I love so much turkey so if ur interested u can can e-mail me at anytime we can be friends ok

Hi everyone!
I looked at viyanaturk.com 'cause i wanted some videos of tarkan and gokhan ozen but nothing happens when i click on the links, could someone help me please? Thanksssss!

Imagine a world where the formidable specter of exam stress gradually dissipates, leaving in its wake a serene and tranquil academic landscape. Within this realm, our Take My Online GRE Exam For Me service serves as a soothing balm, skillfully alleviating your worries and seamlessly instilling a profound sense of calm and unwavering confidence as you embark on your educational journey towards success.