Return to Website

Tarkan's New Message Central

Welcome to Message Center of Tarkan. Please free yourself to post any message relating Tarkan. And don't forget to add your bookmarks to come back later.

Tarkan's New Message Central
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tarkan's Bounce Video Trade..

Hi
I am a huge Tarkan fan in ENGLAND. i was wondering if there is anyway anyone could do a trade for his new Video "Bounce" on VHS or DVD.

I will happily trade for my Tarkan Video collection i have on DVD.

i have MSN MESSENGER if anyone would like to chat about this etc, I am very Desperate for this new Video on VHS or DVD.

Also if anyone has all his videos recorded from TV i would also like to trade for this. If anyone can help contact me via my messenger on - moorespearsfan@hotmail.com

Re: Tarkan's Bounce Video Trade..

Since i posted the message above i managed to find a link for Tarkans BOUNCE video is fantastic Quality. DVD Clear... here - http://babasite.de.com/

Re: Tarkan's Bounce Video Trade..

Within the realm of academic support, our Pay Someone to Take My TEAS Exam service stands as a beacon of reliability and security, meticulously crafted to facilitate remote exam-taking for students. By enlisting our assistance, you not only guarantee a seamless academic journey but also access a trusted partner committed to ensuring your educational endeavors are characterized by convenience and peace of mind.