Return to Website

Tarkan's New Message Central

Welcome to Message Center of Tarkan. Please free yourself to post any message relating Tarkan. And don't forget to add your bookmarks to come back later.

Tarkan's New Message Central
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Bouce Video

can someone tell me some link to download the video
of BOUNCE..i'm desperate to get it as soon as possible..plz help me out..

thanx

Re: Need Bouce Video

I found the video in excellent mpg quality on this site... http://babasite.de.com/

lucky star i appreciate ur telling me about the site but its taking so much time to open n i think the site is not entirely in english..can u tell me exactly where to find the video on the website?i would be lost if u didn't tell me

thanx

i think you need to go to the page down the left hand side called RECENT ADDITIONS. and TARKAN BOUNCE is on the list that comes up in the main panel.. about a half way down... you have to click on it. then it takes you to another page where you need to click a button to start downloading it. You need to SAVE TARGET AS (by clicking the left mouse button over the button to download it) then save it to your desktop or wherever you want the video... it does take a long time... but it depends what internet speed youve got.

Oh By the way... when i said RECENT ADDITIONS i meant you need to click on the link down the left hand side called (KLIP DOWNLOAD).
I just checked and the TARKAN BOUNCE video is almost to the bottom of the main panel that opens in the middle when you click KLIP DOWNLOAD... listed in the (T) section. as its alphabetical.

thank u very much lucky star..i downloaded a
software called "Morpheus" n searched bounce
video on dat n got it..:o)its really kool..
software n video to bounce..

Hiya, Im glad you managed to download the video! It is worth all the trouble. cos the video is excellent quality and everything.. it looks even better if you have it full screen, But ive already burned it to DVD with the rest of my tarkan videos.

Hey, there are a bunch of tarkan videos including bounce on youtube.com

hi turkish_delight
hi luckystar, Lisa !

i enjoyed a video of TARKAN,too thankssss _from japan

Preparing for upcoming exams? Elevate your academic journey with our exceptional Take My Online Quiz For Me service, offering expert guidance and a proven track record of outstanding grades. Experience the convenience of saving valuable time while achieving reliable and remarkable results, and embark on a path primed for success in your educational pursuits.