Return to Website

Tarkan's New Message Central

Welcome to Message Center of Tarkan. Please free yourself to post any message relating Tarkan. And don't forget to add your bookmarks to come back later.

Tarkan's New Message Central
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tarkan, Bilge ?

Atatürk Havalimanı’nda oldukça oldukça neşeli olduğu görülen Tarkan, "Bilge ile burada birbirimize zaman ayıramadığımızdan, gözlerden uzak kalmak için Barcelona’ya gittik. Biraz ön balayı gibi oldu" dedi. Bu sözlerinin üzerine evlilik tarihin sorulması üzerine Tarkan, "Bizi zorla evlendireceksiniz" dedi. Sevgilisi Tarkan’ın albümünü nasıl bulduğu sorulması üzerine Bilge ise "Hepsini çok beğeniyorum. Hangi şarkıya klip çekeceğimizi bilmiyoruz. Birlikte çalıştık hep yanındaydım" şeklinde konuştu.

Somebody can you tell me what this news saying.

Re: Tarkan, Bilge ?

Jennifer i can´t so good english but i try it
This new says, that tarkan and bilge want more time for themselves and they want yet married
They ask bilge if she like tarkans new albüm, and she answered that she all the songs of him like
she is every time by tarkan
and she says too that she was always by the albüm work

Hi gora
Thanks for the translation. I love tarkan.
I live in England. Where do you live?
bye

It say tarkan and bilge had seen very happy at the airport. They wanted to have holiday in barselona alone without any intruption. Bilge said I love his album and I staied with him When he did recotrding.

hi
no problem
i live in germany

Therefore Spleak, I am in love with my teacher for some months. I wircklich love it very and would cry almost every day therefore. My teacher is married and has a small child. This dear is incorrect, for it never will belong to me, it never will love me as dear as I it. It is married. But I cannot stop loving it. I always want to see it, I think each second of it. I miss it so quickly, already if I would not see it a day. It does not know love that I it. What should I only make? I need aid.

Does Bilge has any pictures? Lucky girl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,