Return to Website

Tarkan's New Message Central

Welcome to Message Center of Tarkan. Please free yourself to post any message relating Tarkan. And don't forget to add your bookmarks to come back later.

Tarkan's New Message Central
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
so,he is not gay after all

Hey,
Thanks everybody for the news.
Bye

Re: so,he is not gay after all

I am very glad he is not gay. He is great kisser.

What news? can someone post the evidence he is straight here please....
Becouse if this is in refferance to the other topic "is tarkan gay?" then thats not evidence. thats just lots of people's opinions. not actual facts.

Oooh i see, its in reply to this article:

This article published TEMPO weekly magazine in the last few weeks.The translation shortly is :

To answer the question ;they claimed you are gay.

He said I am not gay and I never was. Ofcourse I had times I didnt knoow who I was becouse of my childhood and I did see pycologist. But I have a good relationship with Bilge for 4 years, she was with me in my ups and downs .I love her and if I wasint famous she will still be with me .

Türkiye'de geçmişte yayınlanan ve homoseksüel olduğunu kanıtlamaya çalışan fotoğrafları, şöyle yorumladı: 'Arkadaşlarla birlikte bir çıplaklar plajına gittik. Aramızda kızlar da vardı, ancak onlar karenin dışında kaldı. Her halde Türkiye'de böyle şeylerden hoşlanırlar, bilmem... Resimler yayınlandıktan sonra hemen basın toplantısı düzenleyip 'tamam, homoseksüelim, madem ki böyle hoşunuza gidiyorsa' dedim

Pease, can somedy transilate this. I think is is about his sexuality, but i am not sure.