Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chapter 2

I love the routine of checking for the new chapter!! Sigh, no all clear signal for Michael yet, but at least they know what it is. And what's wrong with Theresa (not that I like her very much, but still...)? I don't believe that Michaela miscalculated the birth date; who knows what's really wrong. Can't wait to learn more!!!!

Re: Chapter 2

I put the wrong icon before my first message; sorry (blushing in embarrassment).

So now we have to worry about two babies. Michael having the illness from mal practice and Teressa.

How about this for an explanation: I forgot that she was pregnant, and she went a little past her due date?

Debby K

Re: Re: Chapter 2

I just read both of your chapter on your new story and LOVED IT! I hope Michaela is pregnant! I hope baby Michael gets better and Iggy too! Can't wait until tomorrow so I can read another chapter!

Re: Re: Re: Chapter 2

Renea,
Thanks so much for your comments. We'll see what unfolds.
Debby

Loving the story so far! I hope Theresa is okay and that the medicine helps Michael. I am very curious about Michaela! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Re: Re: Chapter 2

It's good to hear from you, Ashley. Thanks for your comments.
Debby K