Return to Website

Debby K's Message Board

This is a forum in which to discuss the fan fiction stories found on Debby K's site. You are invited to talk about previous stories or new ones.

Debby K's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chapter 3

I like this chapter, Hank with little maria was very cute, and I hope Hank talks with Jake about Maria.
Katie reading about her mother,I'm sure Michaela is going to have hard time answering her questions. And after this,Michaela will choose the books for Katie to read.
I hope that when Collin call Mathew is for something good.
I hope Teresa does fine with the new baby,and both of them are fine.
Looking forward to read the next chapters.

Re: Re: Chapter 3

Thanks for your comments, Rosie. I thought it would be good to put in some comic relief with wondering how Katie would react to the book.
I also think Hank would be good with children.
Debby K

I'm new on the forum, but I second the comments on Hank. It's nice to see his good side resurfacing now and then.:-)

Gosh, but I do hope little Michael will be OK. Poor Matthew, and Emma too, have been through so much already. Love that the chemistry between M&S is as strong as ever. And I wonder what'll come of Katie's reading the book?:-)

A great story, Debby, it was worth the long wait and I'm hungry for more!!!

Lisa

Thanks for posting, Lisa, and welcome to the forum. I always thought Jane and Joe brought such wonderful chemistry to the characters.
I'm glad you feel that I have depicted it in fan fiction, too.
I appreciate your feedback.
Debby K

Thanks, Marion. I enjoyed reading your thoughts as you progressed in the chapter.
More angst to come.
Debby K

We're only on Chapter 3 and there is already so much drama!!! I hope everything starts getting better for everyone.

Thanks for posting, Minverva. I'm afraid there is more drama to come.
Debby K